So we are sitting here and it's about 30 minutes before we are to head out the door. Our cameras are packed, questions to ask Eden's foster mom are ready, toys are in the bag, and our gifts are all set. The phone rings and it is Eden's case worker. It has been snowing all morning pretty heavy. We are told that we will not be leaving this morning to go see her because the roads are too bad. We are now waiting for a call to find out when we can go. The waiting continues.
It is now 11:00 and we still have not heard from the case worker. It is still snowing. I am less and less hopeful that we will get to see Eden today. The snow has not let up, I have not seen one snowplow, and I have heard that there are no taxis running today because of the weather. We are just sitting here in our room watching The Office season two. Can't leave because we are waiting to hear if/when we will get to go. Good thing I brought some canned chicken, mayo, and Wheat Thins. We were starving.
As you can see from the pics it has snowed a lot more than 1-3 inches as the weather report said this morning. This is from our window in our room. You can't see the mountains or the tall buildings in the distance because of the snow. Getting board just sitting here.
It's now 2:00 and we still have not heard anything. It is snowing off and on. Stuck in this room.