Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 2

We Are Here!!!

We made it! I am sitting in our room here at the SWS guest house. The flight was great! Korean Air was wonderful. We managed to get a few house of sleep on the plane and are going to take a quick nap before heading out to do some exploring. The city was really pretty but it was dark so we didn't get to see much. It is FLIPPIN' COLD here though. We will see how long we last today!

Tomorrow we meet Eden!!!! Yippee!!!!!


I'll post more later!

6 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

I have been thinking of you today!!! I know it is ridiculously cold there. Take care and stay warm!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Okay... I'm crying! I am so happy for you guys and have to pinch myself to believe it's true!! Love you both and take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you. Boys are great..had fun at the hockey game. All the hockey paretns send their love.

You sound so happy...of course that makes me happy. Stay warm, rest up - big day tomorrow. Please take pictures of Eden.
love and miss you,
Nonna

Jenny said...

i'm so so happy for you!!!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see Eden in your arms.
Kevin, Violet, Jake

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are there in Seoul!!!
Unbelieveable isn't it?
Yes, I know it's not much different with Michigan, temperature-wise, I have Seoul's temperature shown on my cellphone and I check it everyday...
In fact it's 18 degree in Seoul now as I am writing...

But I guess nothing is more important than the meeting with Eden! and that's tomorrow !!!
Get some rest (I hope you can)!

Take care and enjoy the city of Seoul!!!

Sam.