Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 15

Just A Taste



I had Eden's one year pictures done this past weekend. We used the same photographer who captured our arrival at the airport and home. She is wonderful. So patient and creative. Eden was less than cooperative. She wouldn't sit still, screamed her shrieky scream, headbutted Luca during one of the group photos, etc. I was sweating and stressing the whole time!!!! Thankfully, our photographer was able to capture some amazing pictures... I don't know how she did it! I still don't have a really good photo of the three kids together though. I am a little bummed about that but what can you do???

I have some pics of Eden in her hanbok, in her pink tutu, and in a white diaper cover eating a big cupcake. The cupcake ones are really fun. I can't wait to share them with you! I'm waiting for the pictures to come in.

I also have new pics of the boys. They are with our dog and turned out so adorable.

For those interested... our photographer can be found on Facebook... Portrait Collections.

I just had to share this one picture! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!

9 comments:

Portrait Collections said...

Thank you for posting the picture of Eden! I had a great time snapping off your images! I am sorry the ones with the 3 of them didn't work out se well. :(

Laura said...

ADORABLE!!! :)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Great photo of Eden! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Elisabeth said...

That is so adorable I can't stand it!!!!!
I want to see more!

everythingismeowsome said...

That is a GORGEOUS picture!!!

Jenny said...

i love it!!!! such and adorable picture!

Jay and Emily said...

She could not be more perfect. Love her to pieces! The pics are amazing!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

It is amazing how she seems to have always been with you guys. It's hard to remember us in Chicago.

JEN said...

Oh wow! Cute cute cute!!!! I'll be checking daily for the other ones (as if I don't already stalk your blog LOL!).