Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 29

Recent Lucaisms.....

* "I didn't blink at school today. Not even once."

* "There is a new boy in my class named Cody Machanic." Now why do I think this is made up? Cody Mechanic... really???

* "I didn't breathe today at school. I held my breath all day."

* It's 8:05 and we are on our way up to bed when he realizes, "I forgot to eat my dessert!" Dessert is a highlight of our day. He believes that dessert comes after not only dinner... but breakfast and lunch too.

* "What color is God's coat?"

* "The sparkle on the ocean are stars that have come down." There was no lead into this conversation... just thought he would let me know.

* "How does God get into your heart? Does he just take a knife and cut it open?"

* His doctor asks, "So Luca, do you have a girlfriend?" He replies matter of fact, "Yes." Doctor asks, "Who is it?" Luca replies as if he should know, "Mommy. I'm going to marry her." Duuuuuuhhhh.


and my personal favorite from today...

"My butt is different than other people's butts because I can hold my poop for a really really long time."

Good to know.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

These just made my day!! Love this boy!!!

Jenny said...

these are great! thanks for making me laugh!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

he must be a real hoot at school--all that not blinking and breathing!!! Funny boy!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Awesome. I need to hang around this multi-talented guy sometime...

Anonymous said...

How funny and sweet! Luca is and will always be the funniest little boy I know. Love that boy!!!!!!
Nonna

Jenny said...

these are hilarious. thanks for sharing! :)

Jay and Emily said...

Love, love, love him! He is too sweet and he IS the funniest kid I know. What a blessing to us all! Keep them coming. They are too funny!

Unknown said...

These just made me laugh out loud! Especially the "poop story"! He is he funniest kid I know!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

Words of wisdom and humor. Gotta love it.