Monday, November 23

Thank You!

Just a quick thanks to my wonderful friends and family for all of their support. On Friday I went to my friend Lynn's house to find an adorable "Hurry Home Eden" cake, a beautiful blanket made by her mother, and other goodies. Best of all was that I was able to play with her two adorable little sweeties. It is hard to be sad when I look at their sweet faces. I hope you know what a special friend you are. Saturday I spent with family and celebrated Thanksgiving. Everyone wanted to hear all about Eden and how she is doing. It is amazing to see the love in peoples faces when I talk about her. I can't wait to have her meet all of the people who are so in love with her already. Sunday my in-laws arrived with gifts from out of town family for Eden. She now has even more adorable things to add to her closet. Thanks to those who have left a supportive comment or sent me an email. Although we may have never met in person, your support is felt and appreciated. I even want to thank the girl at Kroger who gave me a free pink rose for no reason today. Each of these acts of kindness fill the empty parts of my heart and helps get me through the day. I don't know what I would do without you all. I am blessed beyond measure.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you help but love EDEN when she has such a wonderful mother !
Dad

Anonymous said...

Eden is all about love.....children are like that..
Nonna

Jenny said...

supportive friends/family/strangers are WONDERFUL!!!

Elisabeth said...

I am so happy your family and friends have been so supportive. I just know soon I will see the pictures of you holding your sweet girl - I will pray it is very very soon!!!

Jay and Emily said...

Knowing our love and support helps, is wonderful. So many times, I don't know what to say or to do help. You are right, we all love her so much. Beautiful to hear about the pink rose today. Angels... that is what I think. Love you!

Lynn said...

Awww! You made me cry! We are all rooting for you and hate it when you are unhappy. You are always such a source of happiness for me it breaks my heart when you are sad!

BTW... I went to Kroger today and all I got was a hard time from the cashier!! I think your sister is right... angels!

愛莎Cherry said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍

Groupon Buying Script said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Groupon Clone

Vehicle Rear View Camera said...

Nice Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks
Vehicle Tracking System In India

Car Tracking System said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Vehicle Tracking Device

GPS Vehicle Tracking said...

Hi,
Sonikgps offers the industry's innovative and superior Vehicle Tracking Devices. Our custom Global Positioning Systems (GPS) are capable of tracking any asset worldwide.

Thanks for sharing!
Fleet Monitoring System

Best E-Learning Script said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Online E-Learning Script

Internet Dating Service said...

Nice Post!
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks
Match Online Dating

Buy Digital Cameras said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing information!
Online Auction

Purchase E-Learning Script said...

Awesome Post!
Study8home is the leading streamlined online e-learning & virtual classroom software provider which adapts to your learning and collaborative model and provide you all the solutions as per your requirement with ease.

Thanks for sharing information!
Advanced E-learning Script