Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 13

Getting Into the Groove

It has been a while since I have posted. I've had some technical difficulties as we have changed our internet provider. I am still unable to get online with my Mac which has been very frustrating. I also have been busy busy busy with my new job, the boys starting school, hockey starting back up, etc. Still trying to find a groove with all of this. My house is a mess, I have laundry coming out of my ears, and I have NOT adjusted to getting up at 6:45am.

I am loving my new job, although I miss my old colleagues and the kids from my last school. I really love teaching computers. It is such a change to just focus on ONE thing. The new school has been so warm and have made me feel so welcome. I am very happy.

The boys love their teachers and have not given me too much trouble in the mornings... it's only been two weeks though. Adrian told me that he has the nicest teacher ever... which I agree! Luca has the same teacher as last year and adores her. I can't say enough positive things about his school and teacher. The Montessori program a perfect fit for his learning style and personality.

The GFCF diet continues to go well and I really believe that the diet has had a positive impact on both Luca's overall health and behavior. In addition to the diet we will also be giving Luca some medication to kill off an overgrowth of yeast that were tested for and found in his system. He rarely complains about not being able to eat certain foods. I have found a lot of good substitutes by the brand "Enjoy Life". Just about everything I have purchased from this brand Luca has loved. I found some GF/CF bagels by the "Enjoy Life" brand. One morning I toasted one up for him and put some dairy free butter on it. He went nuts for it. He savored every bite. In fact, he was taking so long eating it that I told him that I would put the rest in a Ziploc bag for him to eat in the car on the way to school. He was fine with that but insisted on carrying the bagel around the house with him while he continued getting ready for school. He wouldn't let it out of his sight! Sad, but so cute at the same time.

That's all for now! Lot's more to post... but it will have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...we missed you. Luca is so good about his new diet. When he is here and I give him something new he will always ask, "is this glutin three" or "I'm I lergick to this"? We think that's pretty great coming from a 4 year old. In a few weeks things will seem like old times..and about the house, when you have kids the house keeping is endless. You are such a great mom....Nonna

Lynn said...

Kisses to all...

Hey! How come I have to get up at 6 and you get to sleep in????

If you get up at 6 you could get that laundry done!! ;)

When can I give you a MS Word Demo???