Tuesday, June 1
* She has two molars now.
* She loves chasing games. She loves when I crawl around the carpet and chase after her. She laughs and runs and flings herself into the couch.
* She has said "Papa" once or twice... clear as day. However, when you try to get her to say it she won't.
* We went to the park for the first time. She loved the swing for about 30 seconds. Once she looked down she kind of freaked out. Mostly she just liked walking up and down the step that lead to the playground. Fun Stuff!
* I think that one of her favorite things about summer so far is.... ICE CREAM.
* She hates to wear shoes and/or socks. Most of the time I don't even bother putting them on because she can take every pair she owns off in about 2 seconds.
* Bathing is still horrible. I don't get it at all. She LOVES to swim and play in the water. The minute we enter the bathroom and I start undressing her she starts screaming. I have tried every bathroom in our house and the kitchen sink. She is better when I hold her in the shower but that is not always possible. You would think that by now she would realize that the shower/bath is not a horrible thing. Once in a while she will seem to enjoy the bath but then the next time she is right back to screaming. I just don't know.
* I think that she gets cuter by the day. I just look at her and she takes my breath away. I know that I am her mom... but geeeeezzzz this girl is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it sometimes. Her hair, her skin, her eyes, her smile... I mean it is just crazy how darn pretty she is.
* She loooooves her cousins. She goes crazy for Griffin especially and he is so sweet with her. It is really cute how both Mia and Eden get so excited when they see each other too. She had so much fun playing with Carson in his pool last weekend and Carson got a kick out of her too.
* She still prefers Ron or men in general.... other favorites are Papa and Uncle Jay. You should see the greeting they get when she sees them!
* Eden had her ears pierced. I made Ron take her for several reasons... mostly though because she already prefers him and I really didn't want another strike against me. She screamed the entire time including just sitting in the doctor's office so it was hard to tell if the actual piercing hurt. The earrings have not bothered her at all though and she only seems to fuss when I am cleaning them because she doesn't want to be bothered.
* We have our last post placement visit next month! We will then receive a court date for finalization!
* She does the cutest thing... while holding her on your hip she will bend over and tilt her head so she is looking at you. She has the cutest "I know I am being cute" smile on her face. I can't help but laugh and kiss her when she does it!
* She hasn't picked up any additional words. She is using the word "mom" for more or I want. I have heard her say "no" and "Papa" but she doesn't use them consistently.
* She does not like the word "no" and can throw a fit like nobody's business. My mom says that she is "determined"... that is the nice way of saying she is STUBBORN!!!!!
* If you laugh... she will laugh. The boys love this and will fake laugh to get her to laugh... which makes them laugh and then gets her going again.