Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 23

Here Comes The Sun

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right


Good things are happening. Summer is here... flowers, birds, warmth. School is out and it is time for some fun. My wonderful friend Lynn is about one month away from finally seeing her daughter's face. A woman from a blog that I follow was matched with her daughter last week. My sister is expecting her third baby... a girl. Yes, good things are happening.

I also know that my daughter is somewhere in Korea. She isn't just alive in my dreams... but alive in this world. Each day the fear and pain are replaced with excitement and happiness... and ohhhh the love... the love I have for this little girl, my little girl, my baby, my daughter. Soon my little angel we will be together.

It's been a long cold lonely winter. Here comes the sun and I say... it's alright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"God things are happening",what a beautiful thing to say and feel. I pray the call comes soon. God bless the little children.
Nonna

Jay and Emily said...

Great post. Good things are coming. We will all have huge blessings this year!

Lynn said...

Okay! You made me cry!!!