Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 15

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage


A big congratulations to my brother Tommy and his beautiful WIFE Niki! They were married August 9th. It was one of the most beautiful and FUN weddings I have ever been to. Here is a recap of last week's events....


We had a great time at the bachelorette party. We had a limo bus take us to some hot spots downtown. Lots of laughs!


My sister and I trying to look serious while sipping from a "special" straw.


I have not figured out why exactly my brother doesn't have a shirt on in this photo. Very strange.

After we all recovered from our nights out on the town (man I am getting OLD). It was on to the rehearsal dinner. We had perfect weather and the golf course was gorgeous. We had dinner at my brother and Niki's favorite restaurant after the ceremony rehearsal. Everything went off without a hitch... except for the fact that Luca refused to go down the isle.


Tommy and his two best men.

The Bridesmaids

I can't believe they are making me do this!

Grrrrrr!

After some coaxing and bribing from mom.




Saturday was the wedding and all of the girls met to get their hair done. We then went to Niki's for pictures and off to the golf course for the ceremony and reception. There were some tense moments with the weather but the rain held off long enough for the ceremony. It sure was pretty! Luca surprised us all walking down the isle... with a smile no less! Check out the photo of Tommy and Niki with the rainbow. That wasn't photo shopped! We had a great time!!!!!














Mother Son Dance

As the bridal party was announced we carried Adrian in on our sholders.

Jay giving one of his signature dance moves.
A video and more pictures can be seen at the band's web site:
www.56daze.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice of you to make Tom and Niki's wedding the post of the day. It truly was a beautiful day. My little grandsons did so well and they looked so cute!!!!!
Nonna

Anonymous said...

Great post....the boys look so cute. Who's that Jay guy...he looks crazy....everybody cut, everybody cut Footloose! I think that might have been where I threw my back out. haha! Jay