Tuesday, October 12
Monday, October 4
It surprises me just how much Eden grows and changes each month. She is such a precious perfect gift.
This month she is...
* Eden started going to an in home day care three days per week while I am working. She did great with the transition... I had been worrying for months. I LOVE her screaming, running, smiling hello when I pick her up each day.
* Eden said... Adrian! Well... it was more like "Aaaden" but it was clear as day. It's so cute. I thought for sure she would say Luca's name first because Adrian is such a hard name to say!
* She likes to throw her dirty diaper in the garbage after I change her.
* She loves coming home and letting our dog out of his crate.
* She likes to say "no"... a lot.
* She is back to drinking bottles. After a few months of rejecting them, she is back on a bottle kick and will ask for one often.
* I love the way she asks for a cracker... "rrrr rrrrr."
* I don't know if I ever wrote that she can do a somersault and will do one if you ask her to. She has done this for months.
* It has been six months since she had her ears pierced and can now wear regular earrings!
* She loves sleeping and going to bed. When I say it's time for night night she giggles and runs for the stairs. I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder. She then waves to everyone as I take her up the stairs.
* She still thinks burps are hilarious and will fake burp and laugh.
She makes us laugh all the time. She is so funny and cute. I so wish her birth mother knew what an amazing child she is. I so wish she could see the miracle she brought into this world.